Music player


Thursday, September 4, 2008

What to talk about????

Well I don't know what to talk about so I am going to ramble on about something.

Are any of you going to go to the Student Leadership thing at William Jessup U.??? Bc I'm going with Josiah and I haven't heard if any one else is gonna come. My gum tastes like a peach pleasure Jamba Juice. 

Did any of you watch the RNC ( Republican National Convention )?? Sarah Palin ( the Governor of Alaska and McCains VP pick) was awesome and very funny at times here is probably one of the funniest things she said:

"That luxury jet was over the top. I put it on eBay. "

You guys might not find that funny but I did. Also at one part they showed her youngest daughter holding her baby and that baby's hair was wet. The next thing you know her daughter licks her palm and use's her spit to brush the baby's hair over to the side. That was pretty funny too.

Hmm what else???? I don't really know what else to talk about bc well I don't know what to talk about.

Oh yea are any of you going to help with that thing at church on sunday after the service??? I am going to help.

Well thats all I can think of for now so cya around.

2 comments:

Katie said...

ok.. no im not going to the thing, yes i saw it and yes it was funny but the little girl thing is just weird, you should ask ppl to tell you how to stand on your head and hop in a circle and the same time because its about time you should learn how.. lol jk and i have no idea what the ministry palooza thing is about.. so ya..

B.J. said...

Well I already know that you aren't going to b at the Student Leadership thing. NO the little girl thing is cute!!!!! And all I have to say to the smart alec remark about standing on my head is: -_-. Yea well its after church it sounds like fun you should stick around for it and hang out with ppl like umm me and Josiah bc we are the only ppl I know of saying after the service.