Music player


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Awesome!!!!

Ok well I found a new band ( ya I know some of you are thinking right now OMG music !!!! ). The bands name is Story Side B they are really good I have " Be Still " and it is an awesome song!! So check it out IDK if its on youtube but it might be. So if it is listen to it and tell me if you like it. Also I got a whole much o' music Saturday and I will burn a new CD for the youth group. Here ais all of  songs I got ( I think) : Be Still, Breathe Into Me ,Say This Sooner, Hey,hey , You Decide, Much Like Falling EP by Flyleaf, Something On My Mind, Every Little Thing, The Best Thing , In Love With the 80's, For the Moments I Feel Faint, Last Words and Dance or Die and From Me to You and that is pretty much all I got tell me what songs of those you would like on the CD.

14 comments:

Kobay said...

ay i kno them! they r awesome! THEY PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD i like Miracle! kudos for ur good taste dude..............all those songs PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD i want a copy of ur cd kewl? i recommend dis band! GO CHRISTIAN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

B.J. said...

umm how do i get a copy of the cd to you ???

Katie said...

ive heard that song its good its on air1 all the time.

B.J. said...

Umm ok whats the song again and get on IM katie and get rachael over to the computer if she's around!!!!

Katie said...

umm be still..

Katie said...

do you want to talk to rachael on im?

B.J. said...

Oh ok I was confused but i'm not any more and I don't need to talk to rachael on IM anymore.

Rachel Blank said...

i like the song "unbreakable" by fireflight

its really good!!!

RachAEL said...

o same rachel! lol i bought that along w/...i cant believe im saying this..."cant get away" by rush of fools LOL its annoying but kinda cool @ the same time...


kobay...do u go to our church??

and bj, im not gonna get on IM if ur just gonna dis me and then tell me to get off, tyvm

Katie said...

ha.

B.J. said...

Umm ok why did you get that song rachael?? And I wasnn;t goiing to dis you I was going to tell you I'm not " anybody: duh but nvm I told you in an email.

B.J. said...

Ok thanks I'm going to now delete the email so other ppl who you don't want to get the email will not get it.

Josiah said...

Hey, hope you can come to the kickoff, why can't your sister?

B.J. said...

She doesn't really want to IDK why. It might be because she doesn't like to swim and stuff like that but I really don't know why.