Music player


Friday, March 13, 2009

Yea!!!

Yea I got my computer back! Finally after almost a year I now can be on the comp in my room again.I just need to get the Wi-Fi set up cause right now I can only use it at my desk. And I have to like learn to type again because the keyboard is smaller and it is awkward. And there are a few more problems. I can't get my email to work,IM is dumb on this comp but will still work and Itunes is being dumb too. So right now its a love hate masquerade...I mean relationship. I've just always wanted to use that songs name in a post or something...

Oh I only have 3 hockey game left but my team is the best in the league so far. I also got a good grade on my science test so thats cool too.


Thats all for now cya around. 

6 comments:

Rachel Blank said...

cool BJ! thats neat. too bad about the problems though. good job on your science test!

Katie said...

this is a very happy post. thats good.
ya too bad hopefully you can get them fixed.
haha that is a pretty cool quote/phrase thingy.

B.J. said...

Rachel

It is very neat and cool. I'm lovin every minute with it...sounds like something out of a Shakespeare play. Thanks it was way easier then I thought so that was cool. I have another test like it tomorrow though.


Katie

Yes it is a very happy post so far. Yea I got the hang of typing down I think so I am happy!!!
Ye[ its a very cool phrase/quote that I made up.

Katie said...

thats good.

good luck on your next science test

B.J. said...

yep...

Eh I think I did good..I'm not that sure though.

Katie said...

thats good.