Music player


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Behind the Song!

'We have the freedom to make choices in our lives. In this instance, the choice is to make or break a relationship. Some of our choices are good, some are bad. When we make the wrong choice based on selfishness or ignorance, we begin veering from the true story of what our lives could be. We start writing a fiction of our own, burning the pages of truth and what was once right in our wake. We are not poets...there are some truths in our lives we don't have the freedom to re-write.' - Dave Pelsue (Kids In The Way)

This is from JFH and it is what Dave ( the singer [?] ) is saying the song is about. And I really like this song so I thought I would put it up here. Also I think what he is saying is true do you???

The song: Fiction
The artist: Kids In the Way

7 comments:

Katie said...

this is a good song.. ya the lead singer is dave and the bass player is wille.. isnt that a cool name?
and yes i totally agree with what he is saying

B.J. said...

Yea it is a good song ( thats why I'm gonna buy it ). Ok I was right :DDDD. Hmm willie is a cool sounding name if you think about it. Yea I agree to if my mom were to see this before she heard the song she might understand it.


PS I'm just wondering but had you heard of them before I told you about it. Bc it sounds like you did.

Black Raspberry said...

I have not heard of this artist before, but I do agree with what he is saying. What a spectacular message. Wille is an uncommon name. The longer I live, the more I hear interesting names.

Katie said...

oh ok guess what.. nvm ill tell you when i went to tahoe with hannah (her g-parents live there) and they had some friends from canada!! and their names were Jo and Walle lol oh and no i didnt know about them until you told me

B.J. said...

BR- Yes I agree with what he says too thats why I put it up here.

Katie- Cool you got to meet someone from Canada ( I have to tell you something Sunday... ) Hmm they have cool names too. Ok I kinda figured you hadn't heard of them before I started to talk about them.

Katie said...

ya i really like the song phoenix with a heartache.

B.J. said...

Hmm I know you do it's ok I guess.....